What are Synergy Leadership Circles?
They are a growth tool designed for Nextgen leaders who are committed to becoming the best version of themselves. Each circle is limited to 10 people who will connect virtually for the six, 1-hour sessions.
The value of small-group coaching is that participants learn from others who are on a similiar leadership journey.
When are the Circles held?
Circles are held on Thursdays at 12:30 pm
6 Sessions - August 1, August 15, August 29, September 5, September 9, and October 3.
Join in on your computer and lunch-and-learn with us!
** Note: Each Circle is limited to 10 participants. **
How do I "attend" the Circles?
It's super-easy to participate! Once you register, you will get a personal link for joining in your Coaching Circle. The 6 sessions are 1 hour long and you participate on your personal computer. There's no need to travel.
What will the training include?
The agenda for the six sessions includes tools to raise your leadership skill toolbox and your mindset to lead, including:
· Leading vs. Managing
· Building your unique leadership brand
· Building your Leadership Confidence Quotient
· Finding a healthy work/life balance in this crazy universe
· Fierce conversations; Asking for what you need and conflict management
· Moving from functional expert to organizational leader